Big Data Support Engineer - Hadoop, Cloudera
This is an excellent opportunity for talented Big Data Technicians at different levels to be part of a leading consultancy firm in the UK.
The ideal candidates will be joining an ever growing company and must be pro-active and looking for career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Junior and a more Senior Big Data Support Engineers to join us in our journey.
The role will act as a Systems Technician looking after administration, operation, incidents resolution of and tuning and optimization of the infrastructure as part of a Managed Service.
- Experience with Hadoop (Cloudera) administration.
- Operation and assessment (troubleshooting).
- Preventive maintenance.
- Configuration management.
- Service capacity planning.
- Able to analyse and solve incidents, service requests and change request within agreed SLAs.
- Able to establish procedures related to the service and propose improvements.
- Experienced in ITIL methodology.
- Prince2 is a plus (not mandatory).
- Experience in working under Managed Services.
- Architecture skills (design and tuning) are a plus.
- Strong, logical analytical and investigative skills.
- Past or current Consultancy Background.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471464