Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of an innovative business based in Bracknell, who are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their large team.
Main duties of the Assistant Accountant role include:
- Perform the EMEA group consolidation and financial reporting process (multi-currency, circa 100 entities) including the review and analysis of country results to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Prepare and process month-end journals for all entities
- Analysis of intercompany balances across EMEA
- Timely preparation of the monthly reporting process providing support to the countries to continually improve the process
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the quality of the financial data to aid analysis and decision making around the business.
- Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Ensure ongoing SOX compliance
The ideal candidate will have an Accounting or Business Degree or be part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
You will have strong US GAAP or IFRS knowledge and ability to apply accounting standards to the business.
In return, this company can offer a great working environment and great exposure to the business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501659