Development Manager / Architect - FinTech / Banking
Development Manager / Technical Architect with a strong technical background in application development and experience of high level solution design is required by leading Fintech company operating within the Investment Banking sector.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a technical leadership role, ideally within large banks / financial organisations.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of one or more areas of investment banking (payments, risk & control, stability, settlements, trading, derivatives, equities, etc.)
- Strong technical background spanning applications, business processes and technologies, including technical architecture and design.
- Full SDLC experience, ideally within Investment banking, and knowledge of the associated technologies including databases, middleware, client server architecture, infrastructure, etc
- Experience of recognised methodologies an advantage e.g. Prince2, Scrum, Agile, ITIL, etc
- Excellent relationship, people and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of application and business monitoring tools within an enterprise monitoring tooling environment e.g. Geneos; Dynatrace; Nagios; Splunk; IBM BAM; AppDynamics; BSM, etc would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have started their career as an Analyst/ Developer moved into team leadership, Architecture or Technical / Design Lead, ideally within Financial services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504893