Master Data, PIM Manager
National Roles - Master Data Manager £60-65k +bonus
Market leading software and data Services Company require a Master Data Manager. You may currently be working in a DAM, PIM or MDM Management, Consultant or Installer role, and if you are looking to join one of the UK's most recognised brands delivering creative technology, solutions and services supporting thousands of customers this unique senior level role is a fantastic opportunity. My client is a multiple award winner and partnered with some of the world's largest brands, including large businesses, creative professionals, media companies, education institutions and the e-commerce communities.
With over 20 years' experience, they have gained Apple's highest customer satisfaction levels and many more accreditations. As well as great Apple expertise, they help some of the biggest businesses in the UK deploy and support innovative managed services for creative IT, including design and publishing, IT infrastructure, and media and entertainment.
- Work with a broader enterprise Product Information Management and Master Data Management teams
- Work intimately with the teams that support product launches and acquisitions
- Defines, collects and analyses metrics to ensure projects are on target
- Responsible for overseeing multiple projects ensuring timely deliverables within budgetary constraints
- Responsible for supporting the business users with their daily STEP activities and resolving issues
- Define and contribute to the analysis of master data requirements, data integration, and performing complex data mapping activities
- Develop repeatable processes to ensure effective and efficient delivery of services
- Consult and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- Team with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability
- Collaborate with application teams to install operating system and software updates, patches, version upgrades when required
- Product Information Management (PIM) essential
- Data Asset Management (DAM) essential
- Experience in all aspects of the SDLC, in the MDM / Data Quality / Business Analytics space
- Experience in delivering enterprise-level ETL pipelines, data workflows, migrations and life cycles
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- Experience with STEP integration to ERP systems (SAP) preferred
#MDMjobs #PIMjobs #DAMjobs
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503219