Solution Architect / Business Services / Oracle / Integration / SOA / Mobile / Application
La Fosse Associates are currently working with a global Business Services provider, who are looking for a Solution Architect to join their growing team and help shape their Solution Architecture function.
- Take ownership for the lifecycle of individual solution architecture projects (Analysis, Design, Build, Test, Deploy)
- Manage a range of architecture development projects including traditional sequential approaches as well as agile development techniques
- Own the responsibility for solutions to conform to agreed principles, policies and standards
- Own the IS solution design of for specific projects and programmes, working closely with other Group IS functions to ensure reuse
- Experience in the design and implementation of global solutions
- Able to envision, model and optimise complex, yet efficient business processes, data and work-flows.
- Strong problem solving, influencing, change management and inter-personal skills; team player.
- Able to develop persuasive business case for change; strong organisational, writing, and presentation skills.
If interested, please click Apply or contact Joe Swyny on *********** / *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503812