Senior System Administrator
Do you have proven IT Systems or IT Administration experience? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Senior System Administrator for our team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Senior System Administrator, we can offer a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The ideal Senior System Administrator:
- MS Windows Server Support
- Working in an ITIL environment
- MS Server and MS Azure
- MS Server Accreditation
Senior System Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate working knowledge and formal industry skills accreditation of Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft networking Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365.
- Demonstrate alignment to best practice for Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft networking, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365, including building relationships with Microsoft and other 3rd parties to ensure they are up to date with strategic directions, changes and known issue challenges.
- Understand deep and complex technical subject matter.
- Ensure all services are operating optimally, not wasting resources/money, are backed up and all operations scheduled work is completed.
- Maintain spend against allocated budget and commitment [see above] to Microsoft Azure.
- Ensure services meet Service Levels agreed in Service Level Agreements.
- Manage relationship with 3rd party support organisations including monitoring their performance against work allocated.
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Senior System Administrator.
Closing Date: 20th November 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454596