Compliance Manager - Aviation
We are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Manager for our Aviation customer based at London Heathrow Airport. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the Aviation sector, with a strong background in HSSE, Risk, Training, Process & Procedural Improvements, within safety-focused companies working within highly regulated environments.
Main accountabilities include:
- Day to day management of the Compliance team.
- Prepare and oversee the delivery of the HSSE Business Plan.
- Monitor all HSE measures/KPIs and take corrective action as appropriate.
- Oversee publication of all safety bulletins.
- Oversee all site HSSE meetings and provide advice/support as required.
- Deliver all safety initiatives.
- Maintain register of all risk assessments and update/add as required.
- Overview of incident investigations as directed.
- Write and update internal operating manuals.
- Produce training material for business.
- Oversee Training plans, amend and update all training documentation/records as appropriate; ensure delivery of the Training Plan.
- Monitor efficiency and standards of trainers across locations
- Prepare and own risk register for business.
- Oversee, plan and conduct emergency exercises annually and own master ERP reviewing site specific plans for Business contingency and continuity.
- Write and update audit programme.
- Lead and undertake audits to deliver annual audit plan and spot audits.
- Maintain records of findings, share with team and ensure all closed as required.
- Oversee security requirements and ensure business is compliant with appropriate legislation.
- Ensure compliance with environmental legislation.
- Support all aviation operations in meeting all operational and HSSE inspection criteria.
- Represent the company on various consortium committees as directed.
- Develop CI plan for HSSE.
- Support Business Development as directed.
- Liaise with senior team to develop a complimentary service offering.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502696