2nd Line Support Engineer - Poole - £24K
2nd Line Support Engineer - Poole - Up to £24K
Are you an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer experienced on an IT service desk seeking a new opportunity with a well-established and expanding company based in Poole?
Do you have a genuine passion for technology keen to continuously learn new skills and develop your IT career for the long term?
2nd Line Support Requirements:
- Recent and strong experience in a 2nd line IT service desk role
- Must be able to provide desktop, laptop, server, network, mobile, and application support
- Networking skills - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Windows and Microsoft Office
- Able to diagnose and resolve IT issues
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
You will be offered a salary between £20-24,000 p.a. depending on your previous experience and skills. Benefits include 21 days holiday rising to 26 plus all bank holidays and company pension scheme.
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: 2nd Line Support, IT Support, Service Desk Support, 1st Line Support, Technical Support, Helpdesk, Desktop Support; IT Assistant; Poole, Bournemouth, Dorset.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502368