Position: Product Director
Salary: £110,000 - £130,000 + Package
Product Director required to join a FTSE 100 organisation recognised as a Global Manufacturing organisation. This role reports directly into the CIO and will be responsible for creating a Product Strategy centred around rationalisation and standardisation of applications across Commercial and R&D, ERP, Manufacturing Operations and Enterprise Operations. You will also act as a Product Manager for one of the functions to ensure the organisation captilise on a major growth opportunity. This position is a key member of the Leadership Team requiring key interface to senior business stakeholders.
You will need to be able to demonstrate that you can shape a strategy and execute with a very senior set of stakeholders and ensure that the application roadmpas are completed and maintained, and integrate seamlessly together across many domains. You will also be expected to establish a culture of innovation, thought leadership and look at new and emerging technologies such as IOT, Machine Learning, AI etc.
- Experience working in a Global FTSE 100, FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 company is essential
- Ability to demonstrate working across a variety of Business Units such as Commercial and R&D, Manufacturing Operations, Enterprise Operations and ERP is essential
- Track record of operating within a Global organisation is essential
- Ability to demonstrate shaping the Product Roadmap and Strategy for a large application landscape is essential
- Ability to demonstrate decommissiong of legacy applications and/or consolidation of systems is essential
- Experience with manufacturing/ERP systems is essential
- Track record of driving business benefit from investment in IT applications essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an opportunity to join a world leading FTSE 100 business to establish and lead a function within the business. If this sounds like you and you are looking to take the next step in your career, then please apply now. I look forward to being in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489826