My logistics distribution and supply chain client based in Leicestershire are looking to appoint an Insight Analyst with SQL VBA developing and report writing experience to help in the demand planning and inventory planning teams produce good MI reports
My logistics distribution and supply chain client based in Leicestershire are looking to add to there supply chain and demand planning team by recruiting an Insight Analyst for their rapidly growing forecasting and Inventory team
As the Insight Analyst with SQL VBA developing and report writing experience in the team you will be responsible for developing and creating automatic and autonomous processes in the demand planning and supply chain schedule's.
Specific duties will include
- Review and analyze significant amounts of planning data to perform gap analysis; identify root causes, determine recommendations and implement inventory planning enhancements.
- Build and maintain relationships with supply chain and cross-functional partners to develop strategies that allow the company to meet customer service and inventory performance targets.
- Identifies, recommends and leads continuous improvement projects to improve service levels, utilisation of inventory and process efficiency.
- Supporting inventory planning strategies across a large portfolio of products, locations, and customers.
- Creating relevant reports for management and cross functional partner review.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed.
As the Insight Analyst SQL VBA developer and report writer you will need the following skill sets and experience:
- Superior analytic foundation with background in numerate discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain Management).
- Demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to problems and means of improvement and collaborate with partners to drive results.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in analysis with an emphasis supply chain or Finance.
- Prefer experience of data analysis using large consumer databases.
- Solid experience using VBA and SQL.
- Prefer knowledge of inventory management practices and methods
- Detail oriented, high proficiency
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Ability to collaborate with people
This permanent job posting is on offer with a salary up to £34,000 per annum
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502991