To £35,000 + Bonus + Car Scheme + Pension + Benefits
This position supports the Payroll function, ensuring employees across the business are paid correctly. Key activities will include:
- Liaising with external Payroll solution providers to guarantee deadlines are met.
- Evaluating Payroll solution providers' performance against key performance indicators.
- Inputting and completion of Executive/Director payroll.
- Communicating and managing existing Pensions & Benefits providers.
- Query resolution.
This opportunity is ideal for a Payroll/HR professional who is seeking their next challenge with a global organisation. You will possess:
- Previous experience in a payroll capacity within a large multi-site environment, where a 1000+ workforce are employed of a range of contract types.
- The ability to manage and communicate with 3rd party service providers.
- Knowledge of pensions, including auto-enrolment.
- Good Excel ability and a familiarity with payroll software, ideally SAP Payroll.
- A recognised Payroll or HR qualification would be beneficial.
Our client is a household name and a truly global automotive manufacturer.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959453851