Marketing Operations Manager
- Leads the development, execution and measurement of the Marketing?s department?s annual and quarterly planning & holds team accountable for results.
- Continually monitors the efficiency of the Marketing function via Operations reporting metrics
- Acts as advisor to UK Marketing Director on marketing functional issues.
- Ensures full year marketing calendar in place
- Ensures effective meeting strategy in place to ensure information dissemination
Operations and Business Management.
- Builds and drives a highly efficient marketing organization that is able to support a growing, globalized, multi-channel business.
- Owns and manages marketing processes, tools and technology to support marketing functions.
- Ensures senior management has sight of Clear process control reporting that incorporates marketing pillars of Plan, Application, Execution, Acceptance and Assessment.
- Attendance in Monthly Marketing Operations forum and weekly pulse calls.
- Develops business processes and workflows to maximize organizational efficiency and effectiveness by
- Develops Marketing KPI?s, standardized operational reports and dashboards to provide visibility into the business,
- Leads quarterly business reviews in partnership with the MD.
- Manages third party marketing technology, data augmentation and lead acquisition vendors, contractors, and external resources.
- Manages departmental budgeting, forecasting and operational activities as a delegate of the MD
- Ensures team members are well informed and kept abreast of critical topics.
- Evidence of a Clear process and sign evidence off for Brief acceptance, MMC and Procurement steps
- Internal control directives embedded in the business and embedding a risk escalation process and action planning to eliminate future exposure
- Highlighting continuous areas of improvements with in country marketing division to drive increased efficiency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502767