An opportunity has arisen in the Finance department of our major Client for an Accounts Controller to join their busy team.
The Finance Department plays a key role in supporting the business and ensuring regulatory requirements regarding their Corporate Clients and their money are met.
The Credit Control role will involve:
- Maintaining and controlling allocated accounts.
- Rendering statements, allocating cash and preparing payments.
- Reconciling accounts and producing Credit Control reports.
- Reporting any current or foreseeable problems which could affect the handling of allocated accounts.
- Maintaing a professional working relationship with internal and external clients.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Confident working in a result driven and deadline based environment.
- Previous experience ideally in an accounts role.
Initially this role is offered on an 18 month Fixed Term Contract.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487554