Financial Planning Analyst
An exciting opportunity for a FP&A Analyst for a prestigious Dubai based business within the hospitality industry with a highly attractive remuneration package and tax-free earnings. The Financial Analyst is mainly responsible for developing and maintaining financial models, analysis and reports used for consolidations and group reporting. Responsibilities would also include budgeting, planning and forecasting processes and problem resolution.
- Support annual budgeting and monthly forecasting cycle to ensure the process is efficient and consolidated results are delivered in time
- Creating and maintaining models to support analysis of the business
- Build relationships with both operational and functional team members of the organisation (valued business partners)
- Participates on cross-functional project teams providing financial support and analysis
- Support regular and ad-hoc Corporate FP&A engagement
- Support the review financial processes and recommend process improvements to drive efficiencies and effectiveness
- Support Dubai holding reporting requirement
- Guide business units finance teams on usage of group reporting packs
- Support group FP&A projects
- Efficiently use existing systems and support improvements
The ideal candidate will have a university degree or equivalent in Finance, will have exposure to FP&A/management reporting and consolidations, and have advanced Microsoft Excel skills and PowerPoint skills. Will have excellent analytical and numerical ability, excellent time management skills and have good communication, both verbal and written.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501630