IT Project Coordinator
Currently recruiting for an IT Project Coordinator to join a UK retail bank on a permanent basis based in Edinburgh.
This role is required to co-ordinate and control the delivery of small to medium change projects or support of large programme work-stream components within the exciting and ever expanding CIO Change Delivery Portfolio. The role Co-ordinates CIO resource across multiple departments to ensure delivery of agreed IT commitments in line with timescales, quality and cost.
- Preferable experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scaled Agile)
- Experience of supporting projects and or programme work streams
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to grasp and understand technical solutions and concepts
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500369