Project Engineer - Project Planner - £2223
Project Engineer ? Project Planner - £22.23
As a project Engineer working for a leading automotive company based Gaydon you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of complex systems in support of specific business strategies. Typically, this will involve the identification; planning and co-ordination of specific projects
- Key member of the programme team and lead critical work streams to enable delivery of the programme.
- Work on projects and work streams; from scoping to delivery, including cross-functional engagement, stakeholder management and ensure project delivery to required timescale, quality and cost.
- Work cross-functionally with the operational business to understand current process and to document and prioritise requirements for change and addition.
- Management of programme Governance, including milestone, project status and financial reporting with risk and issue management.
- Deliver projects using project management techniques to support the achievement of strategic business objectives
- Programme management skillset - stake holder management, planning and communications Risk management skill set - Risk vs Issue identification, classification, mitigation and follow up Software/hardware integration and release skills
- experience in complex Programme Management environments working cross functionally
- As an experienced Project Planner you'll be responsible for the delivery of projects, be self-motivated and confident.
- Strong communicator at all levels.
- With good Microsoft Excel skills, you will bring an analytical and insight-driven approach.
- Strong organisational skills are essential, as is the ability to work under pressure, successfully planning and prioritising work.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar role in Project Management with track record of successful delivery.
- Being able to draw upon own analytical skills to identify how one issue can impact on another cross-functionally, whilst auctioning the required interventions through support from other teams to mitigate risk to programme delivery using tools like Excel.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503120