Northern Branch Support & Training Manager
Job Title: Northern Branch Support & Training Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £25000 per annum + bonus
Founded in 1994, Fitness Superstore is a successful retail and distribution business selling through 10 stores, telephone and website ? with an annual turnover of over £28m. Fitness Superstore is a destination store business where customers travel to see and try a huge range of fitness equipment in impressive showrooms, which are the largest in the UK. As an industry leading specialist, and the UK?s No. 1 Fitness and Gym Equipment Supplier pride themselves on providing an outstanding customer service experience to every customer.
Due to their continued growth and success, Fitness Superstore are now looking for an experienced Training & Branch Support manager to join the team supporting our stores in the Northern territory of the business.
Reporting into the National Training & Support Manager, you will build upon customer satisfaction and develop the sales team through engaging training, induction and coaching to ultimately improve sales results and business performance. The Northern territory includes stores in Leeds, Manchester, and Newcastle with occasional travel to our head office in Northampton and Southern stores.
Within the role you will be working alongside Northern Store Managers to deliver a training framework across your territory. The training will be focused around; sales both face to face and over the telephone, customer services, call handling, use of in-house systems and compliance, and normal store operations. The branch support aspect of the role will include; covering Sales Managers and Sales Advisors when required.
- Support Northern Store Managers to perform regular training needs analysis
- New starter inductions
- Coaching and mentoring new and existing staff on all aspects of sales and store operations
- Train and deliver process updates and new procedures
- Identify and coach underperforming team members
- Organise training schedules and maintain training records
- Auditing quality of showroom sales and telephone calls and provide feedback supported by a development plan
- Regular meetings with managers to discuss findings and suggest improvements ensuring consistency across the business
- Cover / addition to Sales Managers and Sales Advisors when required
- Be focused on achieving sales targets and standard operating procedures
- Coaching and/or mentoring experience ideally within a showroom and or telephone sales environment
- Ideally a training qualification (CIPD or equivalent)
- Proven track record in delivering results in a high-energy sales environment
- Systems training experience
- MS Office Skills
- High standard or written and oral communication
- Supervisory experience
- Experience of working within the fitness, retail or sales industry is desirable but not essential
The basic salary is £25,000 per annum (+ bonuses + overtime). You will be provided with a company car, laptop and company card whilst you are away from home. Holiday entitlement is 28 days per annum (including statutory bank holidays)
Hours of Work
The hours of work for this position will be 40 hours per week, normally over 5 days. Being a supporting role for retail sales when required, the successful candidate will be required to work some weekends and bank holidays.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502428