HR Systems and MI Consultant
HR Systems and MI Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model?, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India?s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 353,000 of the world?s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities
To deliver highly accurate and timely MI from HR systems both on an ad-hoc and regular basis, liaising with stakeholders (internal and external) as required interpreting requirements and delivering the most effective solutions.
Delivery of ad-hoc and scheduled tasks in line with agreed SLA?s
To support the development of HR systems or databases, managing requirements gathering and completing or signing off user acceptance testing on changes.
Analysis & review of data outputs providing recommendations and commentary as required.
Trend analysis / tracking and presentation of findings with associated recommendations.
Complete review of current processes or develop new processes making efficient use of systems and resource and mitigate risks.
- MS Access, Excel, Word - expert level
- SAP / HR Systems
Visio / Process documentation
- Data Analysis
- Understanding/Experience of Database Administration
- Experience in information management/Manipulation of large volumes of data using a variety of systems
- Understanding of Project methodologies, life cycle and process.
- Ability to report back (verbal and written) on projects activity including estimates.
- Trend analysis / tracking and interpretation
* Due to the nature of this role and the possibility of European travel, candidates are expected to satisfy the requirements for free movement of workers within the EU Member States (which may include, for example, a requirement to hold a valid EU passport).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488358