Senior PHP (Laravel) Developer
Mid to Senior PHP (Laravel) Developer ? Marlow - c£50k
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented Back end Developer to join an innovative agency environment in the beautiful town of Marlow. The successful candidate will have strong experience of web development with PHP, or other open source platforms, and a good understanding of one or more of the main CMSs and frameworks (such as Laravel, Django, Rails, etc).
Deliver backend web development for a variety of web projects across the group, working in a small but growing digital team with designers, front-end developers, project managers, you will:
- Help scope and define functionality, including identifying areas where the project could benefit from additional features
- Architect and troubleshoot technical solutions to identified requirements
- Document and estimate proposed solutions
- Take responsibility to ensure your projects are delivered to the requirements and on the agreed timeline
- Define style guides and standards
- Ensure quality code for the project, including via peer review
- Follow development processes, and help shape these as the team grows
- Ensure the correct technology is used for each project, and that new alternatives are considered
- Identify code that can be re-used or re-purposed for other projects
- Mentor and provide direction and support to junior developers and contractors
Key attributes / skills / competencies
- Strong experience of web development with PHP, or other open source platforms, and a good understanding of one or more of the main CMSs and frameworks (such as Laravel, Django, Rails, etc).
- Experience of software development processes such as Scrum or Kanban, peer review, and continuous integration processes.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503983