Cloud Architect needed to join a growing Bristol based company, you will be reporting directly to the CTO and be involved in the growth of the company-commercially, architecturally, strategically and culturally.
As a Cloud Architect you will need to:
- A strong knowledge of Azure ,AWS and NodeJS
- Be able to lead all cloud architecture and design work, both high level and low level
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies
- Big Data Modelling design and Implementation
The successful candidate will have a background in DevOp's and also be happy to get their hands dirty. The candidate will also be:
- Passionate about everything cloud
- Capability to size and cost designs
- Passionate about new technologies
- Ability to plan and design and architectural blueprints
If you are a Cloud Architect who is passionate about new technology and wants to be a part of a growing business then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. The successful person will have aces to new technologies as well as an opportunity to grow this role into something much bigger.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504544