Deep Learning Engineer
Our prestigious Automotive client based in Warwick University, West Midlands is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Deep Learning Engineer to work within our Clients ever expanding Research andDevelopment department on a full time basis.
The main purpose of this role is to lead development of Deep Learning algorithms as part of the Future Autonomous-Connected-Electrified Vehicle Architectures programme This is a brilliant opportunity for the chosen candidate to work in a very modern and luxurious working environment. The successful Deep Learning Engineer will be working a 40 hour week with access to onsite parking.
- Lead Deep Learning technology development projects, following Technology Creation and Delivery System (TCDS) process
- Develop and validate Deep Learning algorithms for various applications (Autonomy L4, intelligent digital products, computer vision, image processing etc)
- Create technical demonstrations
- Keep abreast of industry trends, technologies, competitive products, best practices (hardware / software)
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- Extensive knowledge of programming techniques and algorithms especially for parallel architectures
- Ability to communicate complex data engineering problems at various levels
- Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods
- Knowledge of visual computing tasks, such as camera representations and related data processing, 3D world to image mapping, 2D signal processing
- Ability to learn new technologies or concepts quickly
- Software development for modern OpenGL (Core Profile) and Linux
- Knowledge of image processing APIs (OpenCV)
- An individual who is results driven with the ability to deliver operational plans in a highly demanding environment
- A passion for continuous technical improvement
- Ability to follow accurate and robust working practices
- An individual with the ability to prioritise their work load
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas
- An effective team player who supports team members
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure
- Experience of delivering projects and contributing to strategy development
- Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++ and OpenACC
- Degree in computer science, or a closely related area (PhD would be an advantage)
Do not miss out on your chance of interview ? APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503124