Senior Front End Developer
You will be reporting directly into the Development Director and will join a small yet dedicated team of Developers with scope to introduce new ways of working in order to achieve results across numerous new sites.
This role would suit a mid-level Developer who is looking to step after gaining some previous project lead experience or an established senior who wants to get their teeth into some large scale, global projects.
This Senior Front End Developer should have:
- Very strong HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of Design concepts would be useful (UI/ UX)
- Git Version control
- Experience of working in an agile, TDD environment
- Understanding of responsive web Design (bootstrap)
For this successful Senior Front End Developer here are the benefits:
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A £5k bonus scheme paid bi-annually
- A private pension scheme
- A structured career progression with regular pay rises along the way
- A relaxed, laid back working environment
- A well-established contracted flexi time scheme
- Choice of tech
- Annual company holiday
So if you are a Senior Front End Developer who wants to work with one of the most forward thinking companies in the country then please click "APPLY NOW"
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501157