HR Systems Officer
Cathedral Appointments are recruiting for a full time HR Systems Officer for a dynamic and progressive organisation based in the heart of Exeter. Very much an employer of choice, this role will sit within the HR team of this award-winning firm.
As Systems HR Officer you will be responsible for the overall management of the HR System, using OpenHR to ensure it is running efficiently for the business, and effectively for the employees. You will oversee the self-serve aspect, maintaining functionality and ensuring queries and requests are dealt with appropriately.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing and responding to general queries
- Producing regular and ad hoc reports for use across the business
- Maintaining and updating the Intranet for the HR page, uploading new content
- Checking the integrity of the data, analysing and reporting as required
- Oversee the day to day running of Open HR and the Self-Service for employees
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience of HR System Administration, ideally using OpenHr or a similar software
- In depth understanding and natural aptitude for systems related work such as data collection, report production and analysis
- Experiencing in authoring intranet pages and providing solid administration support
- Able to provide back office support and trouble shoot technical problems on the system
- Analytical and numerical abilities, able to interpret data, generate reports and create and maintain workflows
- Highly proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel (pivot tables and queries)
- Good working knowledge of Data Protection law is also important
This is a busy role, and your demanding workload with require excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Proactive and flexible, you will be unflappable when under pressure, and adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
On a day to day basis, this role involves extensive liaison across the organisation, and you will need first class interpersonal skills and a confident, warm communication style.
Key to this role is confidentiality, professionalism, accuracy and attention to detail.
Advanced Excel skills are a prerequisite as is an overall knowledge of HR software systems. General HR and employment law knowledge is desirable but not essential.
The salary for this position is highly competitive, and you will also benefit from an attractive benefit package to include 25 days? holiday per year, life assurance and private medical insurance.
If you have the experience and skills stated, please apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504424