Marketing Assistant; Leicester | Immediate Start
Marketing Assistant; Leicester
Alpha Gamma Solutions needs 5 Junior Marketing Assistants for full time openings in our Leicester branch.
Our Marketing Assistant openings are perfect if...
- You're looking to start your career in marketing
- You're wanting to enhance existing promotions or sales skills
- You want to have fun (really!) whilst at work
- You're keen to represent UK top brands
- You're seeking training, support and guidance
- You want the opportunity to advance based on merit
- You want the opportunity to travel in the UK & Europe
We believe that our Junior Marketing Assistants are the key to our success! Therefore, we provide ongoing training and great benefits to ensure we attract and retain the best people.
Our team takes extreme pride in the results we achieve and in participating in our company culture. You'll need to be outgoing, enjoy a team environment, and enjoy all aspects of direct marketing and promotional activities.
What will I be doing in my new role?
You'll be enjoying our fun and vibrant environment working alongside your skilled Team Leader who can coach and develop you to your full potential.
Marketing Assistants will be responsible for:
- Meeting with potential customers on behalf of our client
- Conducting brief marketing presentations for customers
- Handling subsequent sales enquiries face-to-face
- Creating a relaxed and fun environment for customers
- Cross selling or up-selling where necessary
- Living our commitment to providing awesome service everyday
- Contributing to an awesome working environment and team culture
The most important qualities we're looking for won't be found on paper (work ethic, positive attitude, confidence, outgoing personality, etc.), the following would help your application:
· Marketing or promotions experience is not required, however previous experience in customer service, sales, retail or hospitality would be helpful since we work with the public on a daily basis
· Studies in marketing, business, communications, media or management often help with understanding our business model.
· Competition, sport, theatre, band or other team-oriented activities and leadership experience
· Positive references regarding your punctuality, reliability, desire to succeed and/or student mentality.
If this sounds like you so far, APPLY NOW by sending your CV through the online application process! We will be contacting successful applicants and holding interviews as soon as possible, so please be sure your up-to-date contact details are included.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503518