SAP FI/CO Consultant
SAP Consultant (FI/CO)
£27-35,000 per anum plus 15% bonus
You will be working within one of the leading Hi-tech companies in the world, helping to provide support and consulting services within the Regional ERP team for the FI (TR)/CO module - in particular the Global ERP Financial system.
This role requires deep and strong knowledge for business practices in Accounting procedure, and also process knowledge in SAP - however if you have experience and knowledge of integrated processes with Sales (SD)/Purchasing (MM) then that would be highly beneficial.
Please note that this role may also involve travelling to client sites to advise customers on improvements and work towards a consistent approach to FI(TR)/CO matters.
- Experience in the FI(TR)/CO modules in SAP, knowledge in ECC 6.0 is preferable.
- Good Business Process knowledge in Retail industry (or Hi-Tech Product Sales.)
- At least 1 lifecycle implementation, as a SAP Power (Super) user or as a SAP Functional consultant, preferably 2 or more times full life-cycle of implementation in SAP.
- Basic knowledge of Programming, preferably ABAP in SAP.
- Knowledge of SD, MM, FI(TR)/CO, IDOCS and ALE would be an advantage.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer.)
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4.)
- 4x Life Assurance.
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
If this SAP FI/CO Consultant role is of interest then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476301