QA Test Engineer - Electronics / Software - Test Automation
QA Test Engineer - Electronics / Software - Test Automation - Livingston - 6 -12 months +
My client is an electronics manufacturer who have a long term project that is at the beginning stages. This is an opportunity to take a contract and work on a project from start to finish.
Day to Day;
- Generation of functional / design verification test specs for firmware / software products
- Writing manual test cases
- Test automation
- analyse and evaluate test results
- support hardware and software engineers
- logging defects according to company procedures
- Product development with an electronics / hardware Product.
- Test engineering - 18 months +
- Automation testing - UFT , QTP etc
- 5 Years experience in industry
- Version control systems - SVN etc
- Bug tracking tools - ontime, bugzilla, jira, trac
- knowledge of Labview or Testand
- wifi / Bluetooth - low power hardware experience
- scrum / agile
- Telemetry protocols - e.g MQTT
Contract : 6-12 months +
Location: Livingston, Scotland
Rate : Negotiable / hour
40 hours / week - Ideally a 5 day week but can potentially look at 4 / 4.5 days / week as long as hours are achieved.
If you are interested and have the skills then please send me your CV.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501826