MI and Data Analyst
This MI and Data Analyst position in Leicestershire will be responsible for the execution and improvement of inventory planning and policies in a complex distribution network that includes 100,000+ product lines in one distribution centre that service customers and in-network replenishment to 50+ local branches.
My Logistics distribution and supply chain client based in Leicestershire are urgently looking for an MI and Data Analyst to join an existing team you will need advanced Excel experience including VBA coding ability.
- Review and analyze significant amounts of planning data to perform gap analysis; identify root causes, determine recommendations and implement inventory planning enhancements.
- Build and maintain relationships with supply chain and cross-functional partners to develop strategies that allow the company to meet customer service and inventory performance targets.
- Identifies, recommends and leads continuous improvement projects to improve service levels, utilization of inventory and process efficiency.
- Supporting inventory planning strategies across a large portfolio of products, locations, and customers.
- Creating relevant reports for management and cross functional partner review.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed
- Superior analytic foundation with background in numerate discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain Management).
- Demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to problems and means of improvement and collaborate with partners to drive results.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience in analysis with an emphasis supply chain or Finance.
- Prefer experience of data analysis using large consumer databases. Prefer experience using VBA and SQL.
- Must be proficient in EXCEL and be able to do as a minimum Pivot tables, Vlookups etc.
- Prefer knowledge of inventory management practices and methods
- Detail oriented, high proficiency
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Ability to collaborate with people
This MI and Data Analyst role is on offer with a salary range of £30,000 - £34,000 dependant upon experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504797