Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 plus fantastic benefits
This position is based in London.
TechHub are excited to be working with a leading software solutions company based in London. As part of an exciting period of growth the business requires a Social Media and Content Manager to join the team.
What will the Social Media Manager be doing?
· Management of social media channels, influencers and content partners
· Running various paid social media campaigns concurrently
· Benchmarking, forecasting and reporting social media campaign performance with social media KPIs and metrics
· Content ideation, creation and curation, to include briefing creative teams
· Copywriting for b2b and b2c audiences
· Keyword research and website optimisation to fulfil SEO purposes
· Assisting in the implementation and optimisation of paid media campaigns
· Assisting in the development and implementation of client strategies
· Developing own learning in all areas of content marketing and keeping on top of industry developments
Social Media Manager Key Skills
· At least 1-3 years? experience in a content marketing role, preferably at an agency.
· Demonstrable experience producing content for brands
· Paid social media experience
· Familiarity with social media reporting metrics and tools
· Ability to analyse relevant data to improve performance
· Adeptness at creating content for different audiences. A natural flair for written communication is of upmost importance.
· This role will also be client facing, so we're looking for someone with great communication skills on and off paper.
· Exceptional organisation skills and a proactive nature with excellent attention to detail.
Social Media and Content Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits
This position is based in South West London.
Please note that candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom in order to be considered for this position.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure and Communications and Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for TechHub Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503705