Senior Front End Engineer : ES6, Git : Start-up Digital Venture
Senior Front End Engineer : ES6, Git : Start-up Digital Venture backed by FTSE 100 Co.
A Start-up Digital Venture backed by a FTSE 100 Company has an exciting opportunity for a Front End Engineer to join their dynamic and innovative team.
Forget the image of traditional, slow-moving, hierarchical corporate environments common within the sector. And instead, think agile, collaborative, cross-functional venture teams that explore new opportunities, solve real business problems and most importantly, ship products.
This is a crack team of business leaders, product designers, engineers and technology experts. They have their own office, their our own culture and the autonomy to combine innovative ideas and technology to make industry-leading products and services.
What you?ll do:
- Build UIs using modern tools such as ES6, React, Redux, PostCSS, Flow, Webpack, Enzyme and Chai
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Ideally have gained experience at a Start-up or an Agency in previous roles
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- You know the difference between git merge and git rebase
- You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. Heroku, AWS)
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility and API design
- Have a high bar for user experience quality
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-orientated design and systems architecture
- Great communication skillsBonuses to include as part of your application
- Links to online profiles you use such as Github, Twitter etc.
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, or LinkedIn profile)You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504170