Server Infrastructure Engineer
Server Infrastructure Engineer, SQL, VMWare, Windows Server
Server Infrastructure Engineer required for our customer's site in Guildford.
The successful Server Infrastructure Engineer will:
- Provide support to all users at all levels of the organisation
- Configuration control and documentation of the infrastructure
- Configuration and administration of SQL services
- SQL database creation, management and upgrades
- Setting up SQL maintenance tasks
- Administering a virtualised production environment
- Installation and support of hardware and support
- Resolving incidents with agreed service levels
- Basic support for VMWare, Windows Server, SharePoint, SQL and Authentication Services
- Installation, configuration and support of MS Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows 7 and Windows 10
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send onto me the latest version of your CV.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504135