Head of Marketing - Retail
Our client is a leading National retailer with stores throughout the UK. They are one of the UK?s fastest growing privately owned companies
They are looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Manager to deliver a marketing & customer services campaign in line with their business strategy. This position will be full time on a 12-month contract to cover maternity leave.
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for owning and developing the marketing & customer services strategy, driving clear communication across all channels. You will own the local marketing strategy and support our Retail and Multi-Channel teams to deliver their required financial performance, increasing revenue generation. You will also develop Marketing communication plans for all new store openings and refits.
Marketing Manager key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- To manage the development of all Marketing activity
- Oversee the operation of the Customer Services Department
- Ensure all marketing activity is evaluated and a continual improvement process put in place.
- Develop and support Irish markets with local marketing and local campaign activation guidance.
- Maintain seasonal / annual calendars.
- Develop local marketing plans in-line with marketing activity.
- Identify sales peaks/ troughs or activity gaps in the calendar which may require additional local marketing activity to drive footfall and/or conversion, ATV or UPT.
- Work closely with the Retail Operations, Buying and Multi-Channel teams to ensure seamless execution.
- Development of a marketing strategy to support the Retail Operations, Buying and Multi-Channel teams delivering their financial performance.
- Development of relationships with external a gencies and affiliates to support all Marketing Activity.
- To generate an agreed amount of money for the business, each year through B2B & B2C ad space buys
- To effectively create and manage a Marketing strategy for new store openings and refits.
- Management and development of the Marketing & Customer Services Teams Executive
Marketing Manager Knowledge/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar role within the Retail sector
- Experience of owning and delivering complex marketing strategies
- Previous experience of television marketing campaigns would be desirable
- Demonstrate a track record of driving and delivering online and offline campaigns
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong commercial acumen and people management
- Proven ability to influence across multi-functions
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502467