Service Engineer x3 - South Central/West - £28-£32K
- An established global market leader within medical devices
- A wonderful opportunity to enter the commercial medical devices arena
- Fantastic career opportunity
- As the new Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for Pre planned and reactive maintenance for products including, autoclaves, washer/disinfectors, endoscope washers etc
- Will be responsible for servicing these within the NHS, Private hospitals and Laboratories - again probably 80% in to hospitals
The Ideal Person:
- Please apply if you are technical medical devices/capital equipment engineer
- Having HTM 2010/2030/WTM 2 & 3 qualifications are preferable but not a prerequisite
- Experience in servicing Endoscopy equipment again would be ideal but no prerequisite
- Electrical skills and mechanical fault finding skills
- Previous experience in a maintenance environment, ideally within a medical, pharmaceutical or other process industry would be beneficial to the role
- Be self-motivated and work flexibly and under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment.
- A knowledge of the principles of Health and Safety
- Good IT skills including the use of Outlook and the ability to work with a laptop and smart phone
Consultant: David Gray
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504125