An opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the Private Client department in a well-established high street practice. This is a full-time position however consideration will be given to flexible or part time working hours for the right candidate.
This practice attracts a broad range of work and the successful Paralegal will provide support in the Private Client department, assisting with matters such as:
- Administration of Estates
- Will drafting and advice on Inheritance Tax
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection and Care of the Elderly
They will also take part in marketing activities and be proactive in making business contacts to assist in building the practice.
Candidates for this Paralegal role should have experience of working with private clients and a client focused approach. They must have excellent communication and drafting skills, providing support that adheres to the high standards required by risk and compliance regulations. They will also need:
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Relevant work experience
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Paralegal job, click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488395