Lead Security Architect - Fraud Detection / Prevention (Banking)
Lead Security Architect is required to define the security technical architecture and mid to long term enterprise security strategy across the Bank.
You will be a technical expert in at least one the main security domains: Fraud, Financial Crime, Identity Theft, Phishing, IAM, Data Security, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, Cyber Security, etc and be seen as a leader & mentor across security teams.
Accountable for defining the conceptual architectural components & building blocks that will be used by the solution design team to construct compliant, secure & trustworthy IT systems.
Skills & Experience:
- Min 3 yrs as Lead Security Architect in a large, complex environment, ideally within financial services.
- Strong technical grounding covering core areas (ie: Fraud Detection, Financial Crime, Identity Theft, Phishing, IAM, Data Security, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, Cyber Security,etc).
- Track record of successful delivery of an IT Security or Cyber strategy/roadmap in a complex technical & shared business environment, including experience of governing & shaping the delivery of projects.
- Credible senior leadership qualities combined with deep & broad specialist skills in both security & technical domains and understanding of industry best practices.
- Ideally a degree education with formal qualifications eg CISSP, CISM, CCNA, CCIE, etc and understanding of Architecture frameworks: eg TOGAF, Zachmann, SABSA, etc.
Working with the Group Security & Fraud business unit, you will gain a deep understanding of the business drivers and provide a suitable technical architecture to deal with all aspects of the fraud landscape. Must be innovative and creative to provide real vision to ensure the Group is adequately protected from the numerous methods fraudsters use to commit crime.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504896