Technical Project Engineer
Technical Project Engineer
£50,000 - £70,000
A forward-thinking and energetic pharmaceutical manufacturing company, based in Speke, are looking for a Technical Project Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team. The purpose of this role is to support the design and development of next generation products required for the company?s ambitious innovation programme and growth plans.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have experience in mechanical/electronic device design of hand-held consumer products with excellent knowledge of engineering analyses such FMEA, DFMA, etc.
- Provide leadership for progressing project from concept to development and manufacturing stages.
- Together with project team, create project network.
- Manage and co-ordinate on-time progress of all project work streams for on-time in full project delivery
- Ensure accurate budget management and tracking for product development plans for project
- Ensure on-time in full delivery of project plans and product/device specifications
- Lead project through Stage Gate process from concept to manufacture
- Ensure accurate budget management and tracking of project
- Escalate project risks and issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Influence projects and turn ideas into reality
- Degree in an Engineering, Product Design Engineering or related field
- Experience in mechanical/electronic device design of hand-held consumer products
- Experience project leadership and management skills including working knowledge engineering analysis in product engineering
- Effective communicator with a strong capability to collaborate and influence, drive action
- Excellent competence in project planning, implementation and risk management
- Enthusiasm for fining innovative solutions to engineering challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to influence key stakeholders up to most senior levels
- Excellent knowledge of engineering analyses such FMEA, DFMA, etc.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if it?s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and it?s use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500996