Technical Services Director - Pharmaceuticals
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a senior Technical professional to join my client a market leading facilities management company.
Accountable for Providing functional Technical Services support across a leading life science Account the role will allow you to utilise your engineering experience and skills and manage a highly competence workforce.
This role requires extensive travel across the UK so a full driving licence is essential.
- Ensuring that all requirements of the Technical Services centre of Excellence are implemented, embedded and delivered across the account
- Ensure that all technical services are being delivered in a safe, compliant, diligent and cost effective manner.
- Total annual revenue within the scope of function Â£10million+
- Accountable for the management of 10 direct reports
- Coach and mentor members of the IFM teams delivering services
- Interact with customers and take positive action in order to ensure my client are the supplier of choice for all services within our scope of offering, particularly in relation to FM and project related Opportunities.
- Taking functional responsibility for all Technical Services which are being delivered. Delivery will be in accordance with the parameters set within the Technical Services Centre of Excellence Offer, Ways of Working and Operating procedures.
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance with policies, systems and procedures in place
- Responsibility for writing / reviewing of building SOPâEURs in conjunction with my client Compliance teams
- To represent my client on technical questions from both internal and external auditors
The Ideal Candidate
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safely
- Degree in an Engineering discipline is essential
- High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements
- Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building services environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels within my client
- Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment and maximising the performance of their team.
- Experience of direct labour management of subcontracting staff.
- Computer literate
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery
- Member of a professional engineering institution
- Chartered Engineer status
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485317