KDR are working with a world-class organisation with a truly amazing reputation, now looking for a top notch Data Visualisation Specialist to join their existing BI team in a varied role for an initial three month contract.
Here, you'll provide development, testing and the deployment of Tableau reporting solutions to the business whilst taking the role on supporting over 2000 users on a worldwide level in the reporting team.
You will be re-vamping and refining the existing reporting suites by utilising Tableau to the maximum and co-ordinate training activities for the rest of the reporting team. You will also Develop reports which replace existing flat-file reporting with real-time Tableau dashboards.
You will work under that guidance of Tableau experts where you will be given the opportunity to further your knowledge and experience. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to take their first step into becoming a Tableau specialist.
The skills you'll need:
- Experience with Data Visualisation with Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI or Spotfire
- Recent exposure of working with Data warehouses.
- T-SQL experience or SQL.
- You'll be a very quick learner; there are multiple systems as well as data sources, and you'll need to be able to pick these up quickly.
- Naturally strong analytical skills, especially when it comes to understanding customer business needs and converting them into efficient reporting solutions.
- You'll be flexible and willing to embrace new ideas / ways of working and go with them
- Previous experience of providing training sessions or materials would be a huge advantage as this is part of the position - but by no means essential.
- To discuss this opportunity to develop your career within the Data industry, please apply and I will get in touch to set up a convenient time to talk.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502470