FP&A Analyst - Slough - £55,000
An experienced FP&A Analyst is required by Bond Williams Finance and Accounting Division for a leading FTSE 100 organisation based in Slough.
Within this role you will:
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Assist in the development of the 5 year budgeting, financial forecasting and operating plan
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis·quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Implement and work with a business Intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting senior management team and departments heads with in-depth analysis
You'll have previously or be currently working in a large organisation and have a strong background in an FP&A/Financial Analyst role - together with a professional accountancy qualification.
We need you to be highly organised, articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills and naturally have the ability to think creatively.
Along with an excellent base salary you will also enjoy a comprehensive competitive benefits package.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500177