Office Administrator - Business Banking
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Office Administrator.
In this role, you will:
- Provide operational support
- Produce presentations for Senior Manager and Exco Meetings
- Support the Recruitment process for all business area vacancies
- Co-ordinate all HR systems updates and access required to reflects employee's employment status.
- Support projects
- Provide support and drive change under People, Customer, Society, Shareholder leads
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in relevant environments
- Ability to understand customers' needs and deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009G7H.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479512