Nursery Practitioner - Basingstoke
This is a permanent position in a nursery
We are recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner to join our clients' fantastic nursery. Their aim is to provide flexible and affordable childcare for all children aged 0-5 years in an inclusive environment which enables children to learn and develop to the best of their ability.
They aim to support both parents/carers and their children to grow in confidence, develop positive relationships and learn essential skills for the future.
Job Role: Nursery Practitioner
Hours: Full Time (Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:15pm)
Salary: £7.20 - £7.50 per hour (Dependant on age)
- To be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range.
- To provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- To be the key-person to a group of children, monitoring and assessing and supporting their progress ensuring correct records are maintained.
- Ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- Demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding the children.
What you need:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Experience within a nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1542
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500588