iOS Developer - Graduate Training Scheme
iOS Developer / Mobile Developer / Graduate Training Scheme (Mobile iOS Swift); Start date: September 2018
Global financial spread betting site that has led the way in making financial markets more accessible for traders, working over 10,000 global markets supplying world-class financial services to 150,000 clients worldwide.
Graduate Software Developer Training scheme. Initially you will learn about the highly complex, real-time algorithmic financial trading applications and will then will be given the opportunity to work on applications across the business, with a focus on mobile, iOS / Swift applications you?ll also gain exposure to a range of other technologies (Android, Java) to find your strengths and define your future career path.
As a Graduate iOS Developer you will be actively supported and encouraged by your mentors making this an unrivalled opportunity to establish your career in software development.
What?s on offer:
- A highly competitive of £38k basic salary plus bonus, reviewed every 6 months
- £750 sign on bonus
- Benefits including 25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, cycle-to-work scheme, season ticket loan and more
- The opportunity to work with award-winning technology in a market-leading financial organisation
- City based office with a professional, friendly environment, a good work / life balance, casual dress code and regular social events
- Outstanding academic record, achieving a 2:1 or above (ideally Computer Science, but we will consider other highly technical disciplines); we are looking for 2018 graduates so if you have not graduated yet but are on course for a 2.1 / 1st please apply now to avoid disappointment
- iOS mobile app development experience coupled with a good understanding of Object Orientated Programming (Java, C++), be it a substantial university project, commercial experience or developing in your own time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send your CV or call for an informal discussion about this iOS Developer / Mobile Developer / Graduate Training Scheme opportunity.
This iOS Developer / Mobile Developer / Graduate Training Scheme vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500074