Leeds Perm Competitive salary + great benefits package.
I am recruiting for a Pricing analyst to join the Decision Science department of a leading financial client of ours.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company in an integral part of the business which will offer great opportunity for career progression.
The role will involve fulfilling a range of analytical activities through the application of powerful statistical tools. You will be expected to present your analyses and conclusions to the company’s Investment Committee and senior leaders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating pricing recommendations concerning the commercial terms of new business opportunities in the UK by conducting analysis and predictive modelling.
- Partnering with operations to understand portfolio servicing strategies and incorporate the results into modelling and valuation work.
A successful candidate for the role will have:
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g. maths, economics, physics) with at least a 2.1 grade.
- Experience with SAS and other analytical software, such as R or Python.
- At least one years commercial experience working within a data analytics team.
If you are interested in the role please apply and I will be happy to tell you more about the company and the role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77522792