An E-Commerce Engineer is required for this renowned company based in Surrey. You will be an important member of the IT Department and will ensure that the products provided on the internet meet with the expectations of the business and customers.
- Create reactive and responsive web pages or themes for the existing portals using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Manage the e-commerce work queue, resolving incidents and fulfilling work requests, in the company IT Service Management tool.
- Support and administrate the Company SharePoint site.
- Provide demonstrations / presentations on the applications developed by the E-Commerce team or third party applications
- Assist in encouraging the use of E-Commerce / automated solutions when possible to improve the efficiency of the business.
- Effectively work with key suppliers of technology and third party services including website design and hosting, security and outsourcing, ensuring they deliver quality solutions/services in a timely fashion.
- Co-ordinate regular security penetrations checks of the systems and implement any reasonable recommendations that arise from these.
- Liaise with teams / suppliers that are monitoring E-Commerce systems. To ensure this is being performed effectively and the correct escalation procedures in place in case of system failure.
- Participate in Business projects that have e-commerce activities.
- Proven understanding of HTML5, CSS3, PHP is essential.
- Experience of Sharepoint administration would be useful.
- Solid experience in web design and SEO.
- Knowledge of Docker, Ansible, Jenkins would be useful.
- Good knowledge of current events and developments in the web design / development environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503871