Junior Sports Trader
Amelco provide market leading technology solutions and a full range of management services to several of the world?s leading betting brands. Our cutting-edge technologies allow us to deliver a premium Sportsbook product via an automated platform.
We are searching for a candidate to add to our quickly expanding Trading team, based in the City of London. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to develop themselves as part of a new Trading team.Reporting to the Trading Operations Manager, candidates must be passionate about Sports and should have proven strong numerical ability. They will need to work with a high level of accuracy in a pressured environment.
Desirable is a minimum of six months? experience working for a bookmaker in a Trading related role. The ideal candidate will have some experience in odds compilation and an understanding of risk management including client profiling.The role will leverage cutting edge technologies to deliver betting opportunities and odds via an automated platform.
- Ensure accuracy of Sportsbook pricing and event management.
- Seek to maximise trading profit through effective trading management of markets.
- Have a strong awareness of market positions and trading strategy to optimise risk.
- Provide accurate second line Customer Support to partners.
- Monitor betting markets and customer betting patterns in real time.
- Identify customer behaviour, liaising with the Trading Manager(s)
You will have:
- A basic knowledge of Sports and Sports betting markets.
- Ability to work under pressure, remain clear headed and keep concentration for prolonged time periods.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisive trading decisions.
- Strong, proven statistical/analytical and mathematical aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Trading and Odds Compilation would be desirable but NOT essential
- Discretionary bonus
- Free Breakfast on Wednesday & Thursday, Free Lunch on Friday
- Up to 30 day?s holidays per year
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504848