Medical Communications (life sciences graduate)
This is a unique opportunity to embark on a career in Medical Communications. The role is Medical Communications Associate, which encompasses writing and producing content for a variety of scientific projects, research and project management.
This will suit recently qualified Life Sciences graduates who wish to move into the world of Medical Communications. You will gain experience across all the company's activities , creating publications, presentations, training programmes and marketing materials as well as receiving training in editorial processes and project flow.
You will work in a friendly, supportive and collaborative environment for a variety of disease areas, learning about drug development. You will receive training specifically tailored to your needs and development.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Life Sciences degree (2.1 or above)
- Creative, talented and highly motivated
- Attention to detail, excellent written English
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate new scientific concepts and information
- A post graduate qualification is a plus but not esssential
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476562