Graduate Events/Marketing Assistant
Full time/Part time
Located in the Birmingham City Centre. Blue Custard have put their own spin on things in the events world. We are now looking for creative candidates to join our events team! We look for candidates that have professionalism, motivation and the eagerness to kick-start their career.
Whats the role?
Brand awareness, customer service, administration and marketing are all areas in which we help our clients in therefore we are looking for candidates that are eager to learn in all areas.
This position involves advertising though event based marketing and promotions so you'll need to be infamous for your charismatic personality and your winning attitude. As a trainee events assistant you'll have instant exposure to working with our finance client. The creative projects are in the product fields so full training and coaching is provided by team leaders and management
What skills are required?
- A positive attitude
- Hard working and ambitious
- Outgoing and presentable
- Organisation and time-keeping
What do we offer you?
- Career stability
- Full training and experienced mentors
- Uncapped commission only earnings
- Growth and advancement (we only promote from within)
- Social nights and team activities
- A bright and enthusiastic team to work with
- Travel opportunities
- Fun and exciting environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501700