Operating from seven sites across the globe this manufacturing specialist is at the forefront of automation technology, delivering market leading solution to the world's most successful manufacturers and aiming to give customers a competitive advantage. Operating in the area of specialised automation engineering, providing bespoke automation solutions for advanced manufacturing industries including cosmetics, pharmaceutical, medical device, electronics, plastics,
JOB DESCRIPTION: To build, develop, install and commission a varied range of parts feeding, parts handling and special purpose automation equipment across a variety of modern industries including the food and pharmaceutical sectors amongst others.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Apprentice trained, preferably with recognised trade qualifications (EITB or similar) and educated to ONC level minimum with HNC preferable in a recognised engineering discipline (mechanical and production engineering or similar).
- At least 10 years post apprenticeship experience within the special purpose automation sector in a hands-on role.
- Experience of robot based automation and/or robotic systems
- Committed, enthusiastic, focused and self-motivated individual.
- Track record of working to tight deadlines under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Methodical with good problem-solving skills.
- Willing to undertake short-term work at any location within the UK and overseas as required
- Full UK driving licence
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483860