Java Technical Lead/ Team Lead - Digital Banking - Agile, Java
Java Technical Lead/Team Lead - Digital Banking - Agile, Java
Java Technical Lead/Team Lead is required by a leading bank to drive the overarching engineering strategy & setting the direction for all software engineers within your area, which can range from a handful of feature teams to a £50m change portfolio.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Java Development background - ideally within Digital and/or Banking/Financial Services
- Deep knowledge of AGILE development practices, TDD/BDD, automated builds, continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD), code quality metrics etc.
- History in providing Software Engineering oversight, technical leadership & setting the strategic direction across multiple teams.
- Experience across the entire software development life cycle from inception, through build to production.
- Team leading and mentoring of software development team
- Building highly productive software engineering teams instilled with the ethos of delivering quality solutions;
- Deliver business value through sound software engineering methods & principles
- Help set the strategic direction for building software within the teams, including tools, coding standards, quality controls etc;
- Mentor & develop team of software engineers and building a strong team culture.
This role is approximately 75% team leading and management and 25% hands-on.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504900