Agile Project Manager (Scrum)
Agile Project Manager (Scrum), Cardiff, £45,000-£55,000
My client, an exciting software house with an impressive record of recent growth is currently looking to recruit an Agile Project Manager into their team. This is an interesting and rather unique opportunity where the Project Manager will have hybrid responsibility for both leading on the delivery of a range of software projects, whilst also taking on a number of scrum master related responsibilities.
- Manage the delivery of a range of software based projects
- Lead a high-performing agile delivery team
- Work with a range of technical stakeholders; specifically Devs, Testers and Product team
- Manage the backlog and general work prioritisation
- Run daily stand-ups and sprint sessions
- Monitor team performance by using a range of metrics
- Continually focus on process improvement both during and after project lifecycle
- Strong track record of project delivery
- Certified Scrum Master with experience of working extensively in an agile environment
- A good understanding of web technologies
There is a very competitive package on offer, coupled with significant career development opportunities for the right candidate.
To apply for this role, please forward a copy of your CV immediately. For more information, please call Daniel Lewis on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501875