Credit Risk Manager (Mortgages)
Super opportunity to join this International Bank who seek to recruit a Credit Manager (Mortgages) for their Risk Department.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Review and recommendation of (mainly residential) mortgage requests between £500k and £5M.
- Responsibility for the credit quality of the mortgage lending portfolio.
- Monitoring delinquency, credit exceptions, and concentration levels for all mortgage facilities.
- Credit Risk strategy development to reduce losses from credit abuse and fraud.
- 1-2 years? recent experience in mortgage lending.
- Similar experience within banking, financial services or leasing.
- Knowledge of regulations and compliance (FCA & PRA).
- Extensive knowledge of credit products associated with mortgages and the UK property market.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501446